The City Lounge has been awarded during the Good Design 2013 competition in the category of Public Sphere for the best designed product on the Polish market. Good Design (Polish „Dobry Wzór”) organized by the Institute of Industrial Design in Warsaw is one of the most important contests in Poland, professionally evaluating the quality and design of products and services on the Polish market.
The City Lounge project has also been presented at many exhibitions, both Polish and foreign, such as:
- The exhibition "Good Design 2013" (Dobry Wzór 2013) in the Institute of Industrial Design in Warsaw
- Lodz Design Festival 2013 - exhibition accompanying event "City Lounge 2013, Institute of Design Kielce", October 17th-27th, 2013
- Vth Minsk International Biennale of Young Architects "Leonardo 2013", Minsk, Belarus, September 28th, 2013
- Exhibition on the Coal Market organized by the Cultural Institute of the City of Gdynia, August 26th – September 4th, 2013
- Presentation of the project in the "Pecha Kucha" block during Masovian Days of Creativity, Design and Innovation 2013, Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, September 23rd, 2013